Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Starting something new



These are my two WIPs (works in progress):
First: that one is my boyfriend's baby picture, He looked so cute in the picture and I'm going to paint it. ^^
Second: that's a fairy, but I'm having a hard time placing her wings, so she doesn't have any at the moment. XD

............................................................................

I have been very busy for the whole semester, our final exams just ended (I really pray that I passed) and I am not so busy anymore. XD I have started with some works, I really hope I will be able to improve my skills since I am not seeing any improvement in myself for this year. hehe It must be because of so much schoolwork. I barely have time to sleep!

...........................................................................

m y s k e t c h b o o k
m y g a l l e r y
m y b l o g

No comments: